Dr. Cristina Trutia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cristina Trutia?

August 4th, 2016

Exceptional Doctor!

Very caring professional. I'll recommend her to any friends or family who are looking for a mental health provider.

December 21st, 2015

She is just an all around good doctor.

February 25th, 2014

retired

Doctor trutia, Has been very good, she listens to what you are saying and is very kind if I had not been under her care I would not be around today.

January 30th, 2014

Best in the area

Saw a couple of folks while living there. One was judgmental, pedantic, sarcastic, distant, etc... Wouldn't say hi to you id she saw you in public. Hubby is a shrink, too, so home life must be wonderful. In contrast, Dr. Trutia, was friendly, blunt, direct, funny, etc.... As a Texan, I say her years at UT southwestern didn't hurt. Sometimes hard to get ahold of the receptionist, but it's a 2 person shop. Sometimes people gotta pee, get sick, etc....

March 25th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Trutia for some time now. She has been such a great help to me. I do however have issues with her receptionist. I have called many times with questions and she fails to return my call. I feel she must have her own issues to deal with and is bringing them to work. All I need from her is a return phone call back when I ask. Perhaps she will get better...?????

March 20th, 2013

Very Experienced

She has taken me in since 2010 she has stuck by me and understands me she is awesome as far as I'm concerned I don't know what I would of done if I wouldn't have found her

June 18th, 2012

Great and caring doctor

I will be eternally grateful to Dr. Trutia for her help. She has been nothing but supportive, caring and attentive in the past two year that I've seen her.

December 9th, 2009

She Is The Best

Dr. Trutia is by far the best psychiatrist in the area, She is a very caring and understanding person. It is more like talking to a friend then a doctor. She is deffinately a 5 star if there ever was one.

January 30th, 2017