A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Tzilinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tzilinis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Tzilinis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tzilinis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cristina M. Tzilinis practice?
Dr. Cristina Tzilinis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Naples, FL.
See Naples Obstetricians & Gynecologists.