A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Tzilinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Tzilinis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tzilinis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Tzilinis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Tzilinis DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cristina Tzilinis practice?
- Dr. Cristina Tzilinis has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristina Tzilinis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Obstetricians & Gynecologists.