A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Valdez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valdez
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Valdez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Valdez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Virginia Valdez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cristina V. Valdez practice?
- Dr. Cristina Valdez has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristina Valdez practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.