A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Valdez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valdez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Valdez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Valdez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Virginia Valdez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cristina V. Valdez practice?
- Dr. Cristina Valdez has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristina Valdez practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.