A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Valdez is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valdez
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Valdez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Valdez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Virginia Valdez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cristina V. Valdez practice?
- Dr. Cristina Valdez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Valdez practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.