Family Physicians

3501 N MacArthur Blvd
Ste 400
Irving, TX 75062
972-594-0100
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Don't go there!!!  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2013

She has the most stupid staff I have ever met. They never have any clue of what they are talking about. They leave for lunch, clearly when the lobby still full of patients & patients also waiting in the exam rooms. They are very unorganized & the wait is just awful. Worse primary care physician I have had. Does not follow HIPAA standadars & hardly even communicates with her patients.

|  Great Doctor. Terrible Wait Time.  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2013

I have been to see Dr. Valdez a few times now. Each time I've been to her office, it took over 2 hours to get in and out. I've told myself a few times that I wouldn't be going back there because of the wait time. But, when I actually talk with the doctor, I am convinced to stay and return again. She gives more information and explains everything in so much more detail than any other doctor I have ever visited. Her nurses staff is so nice and welcoming - as is the doctor. Definitely going to continue going to Dr. Valdez, but I will make sure to take an entire day off work to do so.

|  Gross misdiagnosis  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

I went in with a severe and worsening allergic reaction to insect bites. The doctor ignored my history with allergies and insisted I had VERY rare and atypical chicken pox. She sent me for lab work and put me on a potent anti-viral and anti-biotic. I self-treated with benadryl, which is working. Of course my labs came back clean. Gross example of a doctor not listening. She should have researched the type of insect I was dealing with (biting midges), and she should have asked me more about my history with allergic reactions- which I tried to share. I am requesting that my medical records be moved to a new physician. I wasted a day of work, a copay, and dollars for unnecessary drugs.

|  AWESOME Doctor!!  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2011

Not sure who has posted prior negative postings; however, I disagree with them all!! I've been seeing Dr. Valdez for about three years. She and her staff are very attentive. She seems to genuinely care about her patients and if you have any questions she is open to listen and respond to your concerns. She not only takes the time to speak to her patients but does so in layman's terms in order for them to understand; which I am pretty sure her patients appreciate! Both my parents and I have her as our physician. There aren't too many doctors now-a-days that would give their patients this quality service. :-)

|  show details
Nov 24th, 2009

Dr. Valdez is an extremely courteous, empathetic, and knowledgeable physician. I was instantly reassured and relaxed after my initial consult and all of her staff very friendly and attentive! Didn't have to wait too long to get in... approx. 15 minute wait. I give Dr. Valdez my highest rating.