Dr. Cristina Valdez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cristina Valdez?

June 8th, 2016

One of a kind

My mother has been seeing Dr. Valdez for a few months now and at each visit we leave knowing that the doctor has provided best care possible. Dr. Valdez does not rush; takes the time to explain the why's and how's of the issues at hand as well as the options/solutions . She is very thorough in asking questions and listening to what my mom says - even when I think my mom goes off topic with other information or concern, Dr. Valdez addresses it and gets back on track. First impression is that she is cold - not constantly smiling or jovial; but the trade off is that she knows her stuff and makes sure that she is giving the best medical care and resources available. Her staff is friendly and very helpful. Our wait time has been averaging about 10 to 15 minutes from check-in to vitals; then another 5 to 10 minutes in the exam room to see Dr. Valdez. I would definitely would recommend Dr. Valdez to friends and family.

March 20th, 2013

Great Doctor. Terrible Wait Time.

I have been to see Dr. Valdez a few times now. Each time I've been to her office, it took over 2 hours to get in and out. I've told myself a few times that I wouldn't be going back there because of the wait time. But, when I actually talk with the doctor, I am convinced to stay and return again. She gives more information and explains everything in so much more detail than any other doctor I have ever visited. Her nurses staff is so nice and welcoming - as is the doctor. Definitely going to continue going to Dr. Valdez, but I will make sure to take an entire day off work to do so.

June 12th, 2012

Gross misdiagnosis

I went in with a severe and worsening allergic reaction to insect bites. The doctor ignored my history with allergies and insisted I had VERY rare and atypical chicken pox. She sent me for lab work and put me on a potent anti-viral and anti-biotic. I self-treated with benadryl, which is working. Of course my labs came back clean. Gross example of a doctor not listening. She should have researched the type of insect I was dealing with (biting midges), and she should have asked me more about my history with allergic reactions- which I tried to share. I am requesting that my medical records be moved to a new physician. I wasted a day of work, a copay, and dollars for unnecessary drugs.

November 11th, 2011

AWESOME Doctor!!

Not sure who has posted prior negative postings; however, I disagree with them all!! I've been seeing Dr. Valdez for about three years. She and her staff are very attentive. She seems to genuinely care about her patients and if you have any questions she is open to listen and respond to your concerns. She not only takes the time to speak to her patients but does so in layman's terms in order for them to understand; which I am pretty sure her patients appreciate! Both my parents and I have her as our physician. There aren't too many doctors now-a-days that would give their patients this quality service. :-)

November 24th, 2009

Dr. Valdez is an extremely courteous, empathetic, and knowledgeable physician. I was instantly reassured and relaxed after my initial consult and all of her staff very friendly and attentive! Didn't have to wait too long to get in... approx. 15 minute wait. I give Dr. Valdez my highest rating.

December 27th, 2016