A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Vega-Barrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Vega-Barrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristina Vega-Barrera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vega-Barrera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina E Vega-Barrera MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cristina E. Vega-Barrera practice?
- Dr. Cristina Vega-Barrera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Vega-Barrera practices Pediatrics near Oak Brook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Oak Brook Pediatricians.