A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Vlad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vlad graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Vlad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Vlad MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cristina Vlad practice?
- Dr. Cristina Vlad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Vlad practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Hospitalists and Royal Oak Internists.