A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristina Wiese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristina Wiese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiese
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristina Wiese, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiese graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wiese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristina Susana Wiese MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cristina S. Wiese practice?
- Dr. Cristina Wiese has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cristina Wiese practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists and Thousand Oaks Gastroenterologists.