Dr. Cristina Wiese MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 4th, 2016
Colonoscopy
Dr Weise is an excellent, efficient and outstanding doctor.

April 1st, 2016
I had a terrible attack of gastritis and went to her for an endoscopy. So far so good, right? Then, I had another gastritis attack with a sinus infection yet and saw her again. She said she could do nothing because the attack was over. Next attack I should drive myself to the hospital while it was going on and have them call her! She's an internist but would not prescribe an antibiotic for my sinus infection. Now, I'm wondering if her take on the endoscopy results are valid. I would not recommend her to anyone.

November 20th, 2015
Dr. Wiese is a good listener, seems very knowledgeable, and is very kind. She makes patients feel very comfortable. When I have mentioned her to other docs , they always have positive things to say about her.

September 14th, 2015
Beware of Dr. Wiese!
Dr. Wiese is a fraud! Saw her a few times about hepatitis c diagnosis. She is a shill for the corporate hospitals she works in locally! Went to another Internist at Cedars who said Wies's care was not in keeping with current medical practice. Beware! Horrible service from front office too!

February 26th, 2015
The worst of the internists!
By far the worst doc visit in many years. Inept and rude and made a completely wrong diagnosis. I would report her to her Internist association. Terrible and bordering on criminal negligence! Do not go here!

February 12th, 2015
Dr. Wiese is absolutely incredible. She genuinely cares about her patients and she truly listens. I have never had a more amazing doctor and I highly recommend her.

January 23rd, 2015
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Wiese has an excellent bedside manner, sweet disposition, cares about her patients, takes as much time as the patient needs when discussing medical issues/tests, staff is friendly/helpful. Dr. Wiese is also easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable when discussing unpleasant medical procedures.

March 21st, 2014
I would refer to friend and would see her again when I need to repeat colonoscopy in 5 years.

September 26th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Wiese was great! She was very informative and had a great bedside manner. She was very thorough and had all the information for me in writing before I left the office. She called in person to check on me after the procedure. How refreshing. I would highly recommend this doctor.

August 20th, 2013
I would not recommend!!
I had a terrible experience with her. The staff always seemed annoyed and put off to have to go out of their way to help you. Dr Wiese was not professional in her bedside manner one bit, I would not recommend her at all. Find someone else for your own good. I had not one, not two but three terrible experiences. I should have learned the first time and found a new doctor sooner.

July 13th, 2012
Wonderful, thorough Doctor
Dr. Wiese was wonderful, caring and thorough. She spent time and explained everything to me and took the time to call later to see how I was feeling. I was very impressed with her lovely bedside manner. I highly recommend her.

October 30th, 2009
Simply Awesome
Great doctor. A very human touch