Dr. Cristine Carriker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cristine Carriker?

Dr. Carriker

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

I have been with her a LONG time. She is amazing and caring. Very knowledgable. Its really hard to get in to see her, because she is so good..

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

She's amazing, always gone to her, she gives all her effort to helping you.

Posted on November 20th, 2014

Dr. Carriker is fantastic! She recently delivered my baby and I absolutely loved the experience. I originally had seen a different obgyn throughout my pregnancy and when I went into labor she was the doctor on call. She explained everything to me in detail, she made having a baby way less scary. If I ever have anymore babies she will be my obgyn! Nothing but great things to say!

Rude billing staff.

Posted on September 19th, 2014

Good doctor, rude billing staff. Don't accumulate a balance and then make payments to this office and keep attending. Even though you make monthly payments the billing staff accosts you in the lobby demands another payment and tries to embarrass you to get more on the balance. I hate going to this doctors office. The clerks seem to derive some pleasure out of how much they can humiliate you.

Posted on November 15th, 2013

I did so much research on doctors when my husband and I found out I was pregnant. I wanted to find the perfect doctor. After seeing that Dr Carriker was voted Best Doctor I decided to make an appointment and see her. So glad I did. She really is such a wonderful doctor. She's very thorough and explains everything to you and makes you feel comfortable. She also has great office staff. Id highly refer her to anyone :)

Wonderful Physician

Posted on February 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Carriker for 13 years. She is such an attentive physician. I have had multiple difficulties and she has seen me through them all including a high risk pregnancy, two losses and a partial hysterectomy, rectocele repair and cystocele repair. I recommend her to anyone who will listen. Her staff is fantastic including Amanda, her nurse.

Posted on October 31st, 2017