Dr. Cristina Policarpio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cristina Policarpio?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Cristina Policarpio?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 6 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 19th, 2012

Big FAIL

Dr. Policarpio is not a good PCP. I was seen by urgent care and told to return for treatment every 12 hours. I emailed Dr. Policarpio to let her know what was happening and she wrote back "you are being treated at urgent care, not by me". Although at every treatment, the urgent care physician (whom I never saw the same one twice) would ask if Dr. Policarpio had a plan for taking me off IV and onto oral meds. Even when asked, she wouldn't make any appointment to see me or discuss my care. She didn't want to be involved in any way. Because of my experience with her, I dropped Kaiser.

February 26th, 2016