A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristino Canga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristino Canga, Gastroenterologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristino Canga, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Canga graduated from Cebu Doctors' University.
Dr. Canga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristino Caayao Canga MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cristino C. Canga practice?
- Dr. Cristino Canga has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cristino Canga practices Gastroenterology near West Bend, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See West Bend Gastroenterologists.