Cristo Papasakelariou, MD
1315 St Joseph Pkwy
Ste 1300
Houston, TX 77002
713-756-5500
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  Simply Machless  |  show details
by Aiskel Rincon on Oct 14th, 2013

I recommend because Dr. Cristo and his staff are excellent.

|  Ride - Unprofessional - Never going back  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2013

The doctor is rude and dismissive, and his staff is worse. The lack of professionalism in his staff is truly amazing. Hurried me through the visit, dismissed my concerns with a shrug and laughter, and his nurse (Ann) is BEYOND rude and inappropriate.

|  Horrible Staff - Rude and Insensitive  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2013

Looking for another doctor. Dr. P obviously is not aware of how insensitive and rude his staff is. It has taken me a few years because I like him, but the attitude from Ann as well as his front desk? The last time I was there they were all talking about the last movie they saw - inappropriate language - all while patients were waiting for them. Horrendous.

|  rude doctor  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2013

Doctor thinks hes a comedian he's sarcastic rude and inconsiderate he said ur mom thinks shes a doctor or a pediatrician or what just because she took my blood pressure definitely a two face when my boyfriend went with he acted nice and when I would go alone he would make rude. And stupid comments and also one of the women in the back also rude she wanted for me to loose weight being 30 weeks pregnant and try to scare me but I think she's self-conscious because she's fat. Do not recommend this doctor to anyone.

|  Highly recommend!  |  show details
by sandyfeet at Citysearch on Jun 4th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Highly recommend!

May 23rd, 2012

It's easy to find doctors in Houston, the city is rich in medical care - but to find a REALLY GOOD ONE is not so easy. Since I've been going to Dr. P. I know that I've found the best - he is knowledgable, caring and always up to date. Highly recommend.

|  The Best Doctor!  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Papasakelariou. He has taken care of me and several family members over the past 15 years. He is very knowledgable, kind, and caring. His office staff is pleasant and responsive to calls and questions.

|  A wonderful doctor!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 4th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Papa`s for 8 years and he is the best! He is caring and makes his patients feel at ease, explaining everything...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
by ZSmith on Oct 15th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Papasakelariou took great care of me through two pregnancies and one surgery. He is thorough, caring, compassionate and an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him.

|  Papasakelariou Cristo Md is a great obgyn!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 6th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Went to him for three pregnancies and the staff and Dr. Papasakelariou are wonderful!! Don`t have to wait a long time in waiting room and th...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Nov 20th, 2008

Dr. Papasakelariou is very compassionate and his patients don't have to endure pain.He used the latest surgical techniques that other docs don't know

by delikiz on Sep 5th, 2007 on citysearch.com

He is the best OB/GYN I've ever been. He answers every questions with details, and always have time for me. I've NEVER waited when I had an appointment. ALL the staffs in there knows me as a individual, and very kind. I had thousounds of questions ab

by nayapoodle on Sep 22nd, 2006 on citysearch.com

I think "Dr. P." is the best OB/GYN doctor in Houston. He takes time to explain things and he is very well known in his field as a great surgeon too.