Dr. Cristo Papasakelariou, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Aug 13th, 2016

One of the Best Doctor's I have Ever had the pleasure to have. ..I feel totally confident with him and All of his staff.

by Cindy cox on Jun 11th, 2016

My daughter almost died in his care was in hospital 22 days due to his mistake still hasn't been to work almost 3 months since operation was told be realistic your not in as much as you think was told by dr he cut her intestine by mistake

Review show details Review
by David G on Oct 8th, 2014

Good Doctor, with great experience. A Little bit serious though.

Simply Machless show details Simply Machless
by Aiskel Rincon on Oct 14th, 2013

I recommend because Dr. Cristo and his staff are excellent.

Horrible Staff - Rude and Insensitive show details Horrible Staff - Rude and Insensitive
Jun 28th, 2013

Looking for another doctor. Dr. P obviously is not aware of how insensitive and rude his staff is. It has taken me a few years because I like him, but the attitude from Ann as well as his front desk? The last time I was there they were all talking about the last movie they saw - inappropriate language - all while patients were waiting for them. Horrendous.

rude doctor show details rude doctor
Mar 12th, 2013

Doctor thinks hes a comedian he's sarcastic rude and inconsiderate he said ur mom thinks shes a doctor or a pediatrician or what just because she took my blood pressure definitely a two face when my boyfriend went with he acted nice and when I would go alone he would make rude. And stupid comments and also one of the women in the back also rude she wanted for me to loose weight being 30 weeks pregnant and try to scare me but I think she's self-conscious because she's fat. Do not recommend this doctor to anyone.

May 23rd, 2012

It's easy to find doctors in Houston, the city is rich in medical care - but to find a REALLY GOOD ONE is not so easy. Since I've been going to Dr. P. I know that I've found the best - he is knowledgable, caring and always up to date. Highly recommend.

The Best Doctor! show details The Best Doctor!
Apr 18th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Papasakelariou. He has taken care of me and several family members over the past 15 years. He is very knowledgable, kind, and caring. His office staff is pleasant and responsive to calls and questions.

The best! My favorite doctor in Houston! show details The best! My favorite doctor in Houston!
by Anonymous on Mar 17th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Papasakelariou is a great doctor in a city full of good doctors. He has done surgery on me and he is the best at women's care. His office s ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Nov 20th, 2008

Dr. Papasakelariou is very compassionate and his patients don't have to endure pain.He used the latest surgical techniques that other docs don't know