A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristobal Barrios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristobal Barrios is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrios
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrios Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristobal Barrios, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Transplantation
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrios graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barrios has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- UCI Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristobal Barrios MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cristobal Barrios practice?
- Dr. Cristobal Barrios has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristobal Barrios practices Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.