A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristophe Geiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristophe Geiler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristophe Geiler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Geiler graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Geiler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristophe Geiler MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cristophe Geiler practice?
- Dr. Cristophe Geiler has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristophe Geiler practices Internal Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Internists.