A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristopher Posadas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristopher Posadas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristopher Posadas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Posadas graduated from Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation, San Carlos.
Dr. Posadas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristopher Beltran Posadas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cristopher B. Posadas practice?
- Dr. Cristopher Posadas has 1 office location.
Dr. Cristopher Posadas practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Primary Care Doctors.