A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cristy Schade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristy Schade, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schade
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Schade Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristy Schade, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neck Pain
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Schade graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Schade has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cristy Mark Schade MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cristy M. Schade practice?
- Dr. Cristy Schade has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cristy Schade practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Anesthesiologists, Mesquite Pain Management Doctors, and Mesquite Physiatrists.