A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Croce Patti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Croce Patti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Adnexal and Skin Appendage Cancer
- Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Patti graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Patti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Healthsouth Surgery Cntr. Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Croce Stephen Patti MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Croce S. Patti practice?
- Dr. Croce Patti has 1 office location.
Dr. Croce Patti practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons.