A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cromwell Estrada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cromwell Estrada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estrada
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Estrada Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrada graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Estrada has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cromwell C Estrada DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cromwell C. Estrada practice?
- Dr. Cromwell Estrada has 1 office location.
Dr. Cromwell Estrada practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.