Dr. Crossley Odell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

April 7th, 2015
The best doctor I have ever had. He gave me back my life! Listens to his patients. Takes time to explain. Cares about every one of his patients My blood tests were good but my symptoms were bad so no one else would treat me.

February 7th, 2012
Brenda
Dr. Odell is wonderful! Although you may wait a little bit because he is really thorough with each patient. I am very fussy about my health and have found him to be extremely smart, thoughtful, kind and cares about his patients mind and body. He is open to educating us (my husband sees him also) about our health instead of other doctors who simply write prescriptions and rush off to the next patient. If you want someone who will go the extra mile and clearly loves science and medicine... go to him!!!

November 7th, 2011
Sara K.
I have been seeing Dr. O' Dell for several years and he is one of my most favorite physicians. The wait is worth it, as he spends as long as it takes to get to the individual needs of each patient. That is why so many keep on coming back. Do not worry---though the wait will be long, you will be glad you did! He will never forget that you are there. He has become an old friend that I cherish as well as one of the most brilliant doctors I know. He is right on every decision and listens carefully to what your symptoms are, as well as what you are feeling. When I go to visit Dr. O Dell I expect professionalism, kindness and excellence: and that is what I always receive!

January 17th, 2010
Kindest, most caring and capable Dr. I have ever been to see. Treats thoroughly,educates,gives needed time. The best.