A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cruz Fana-Souchet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cruz Fana-Souchet, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cruz Fana-Souchet, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Fana-Souchet graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fana-Souchet has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cruz Martina Fana-Souchet MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cruz M. Fana-Souchet practice?
- Dr. Cruz Fana-Souchet has 1 office location.
Dr. Cruz Fana-Souchet practices Infectious Disease and Geriatric Medicine near Dunedin, FL.
See Dunedin Infectious Disease Doctors and Dunedin Geriatric Doctors.