Dr. Crystal Adams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Crystal Adams?

Made going to the gynecologist fun

Posted on April 14th, 2012

I have honestly never had a great time at the doctors office until Dr Adams. I was able to laugh and be real about why I was there. She made things easy for me to understand and my procedure was so easy, practically painless compared to what I have heard from other peoples experience with different doctors. She is great!

Posted on October 25th, 2011

What a wonderful doctor! She loves gyn and surgery, but didn't want to do just surgery because there "isn't enough opportunity for compassion" - she wanted more patient time. She seems competant, caring, and clear. I look forward to going back to her and feel comfortable with her doing my surgery.

Contraceptive Implants