A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crystal Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crystal Banks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crystal Banks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Banks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Crystal M. Banks practice?
Dr. Crystal Banks practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.