Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Irene Garza on May 7th, 2015

I have known Dr. Crystal Banks for almost 24 years as she has taken care of both of my children and she is the absolute BEST! I highly recommend her to anyone who is seeking an absolute wonderful doctor for their child

Gone but can't forget show details Gone but can't forget
Jun 10th, 2012

Dr. Crystal was recommended after I moved my eldest from my own pediatrician. She was a godsend. She became my twins' doc up until we relocated from Detroit area. In the seven years we have been gone, I have yet to find a pediatrician with as much geniune love and care for my children. Dr. Banks cut her vacation short to come and clear up a matter involving my twin son. I hope her career continue to be as rewarding as my son's life has been. We will forever love Dr. Crystal

Rude doctor show details Rude doctor
Mar 11th, 2012

I called the after hours number for My Kids Doc and Dr. Banks returned my call. She was rude and talked down to me. I am thankful she is not at the Novi location so that my kids never have to see her. Dr. Banks is a poor representation of My Kids Doc. She needs to work on her beside manner.

Jan 24th, 2012

I have known Dr.Banks since she first came to the office on 8 mile and Lahser. She also saw my daughter when she was in the hospital and my daughter loved her and was very comfortable with her. She is, as many others have said, a very caring dedicated doctor and the kids are her top priority. My kids are all grown now but if the office was closer to my home, she and Dr. Monde would be my first choice as a doctor for my grandson.

Concerned Mommy show details Concerned Mommy
Dec 6th, 2011

The entire team at this location is wonderful; it is difficult to get an appointment with Dr. Crystal right away because she is so booked but it is worth the wait. She has a great bedside manner, explains to you and breaks down for your child exactly what is wrong and gives the team game plan for what we will do. She is well worth the wait as is all the doctors at My Kids Doc.

Nov 22nd, 2011

First visit was excellent. I loved the way Dr. Banks related to my child and also to me. She was very thorough, energetic, and attentive. Not rushed like some. I will definitely recommend her to other moms.

Nov 21st, 2011

She was my childhood doctor, I loved her as a kid growing up,she was gentle, friendly etc. I stayed with her up until I turned 18 and I had to see someone else :( but I found her again, I am now 7 months pregnant and I will send my child to her for his first check-up :)

Feb 8th, 2011

Dr. Banks is a wonderful doctor for infants to young adults. Dr. Banks has been my son's doctor since 2000, and now she is my younger children's doctor. I love that she talks to the children and the adults, she has a great memory. I kids feel comfortable with her. She make me feel comfortable. She is great doctor. I'm blessed to have found her 12 years ago. The issues I have with the office 1. That its hard to make appointments with Dr Banks2. Sometimes, I'm left on hold for several miniutes, then someone comes to the telephone to ask me have I been helped and then put me back on hold3. I'm asked to leave my name and number and someone will call me back and I dont get a call back. I have to call again and go through the same long process again.I try to understand that she is a great doctor and that she has more patience now, but its frustrating and no one seems to care.

A Caring Knowlegable Physician show details A Caring Knowlegable Physician
by ISR on May 26th, 2010

Dr. Banks is the primary care physician for both my toddler and infant. She is wonderful. My children love her. she is calm, patient, and thorough in her examanation and parent education. Her caring nature for her patients is exhibited by the entire office staff. I recommend Dr, Banks for any parent searching for a physician for thier child(ren).

My children's pediatrician for 15 yrs. show details My children's pediatrician for 15 yrs.
by C. El-Amin on May 10th, 2010

Met Dr. Banks when my fifteen year old son was a new born. Recommended by a friend, I have followed Dr.Banks through her move from a small clinic on the east side of Detroit to her current location in Southfield. She has a wonderful, caring demeanor and is thorough with how she explains your childs medical condition. I have always been satisfied with Dr. Bank's and the My Kid's Doc staff.

Jan 21st, 2010

Dr. Banks is a wonderful support for my children.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by TLW on Nov 16th, 2009

Dr. Banks is great and has a way of putting children at ease and knows her stuff. My 18 year-old has been her patient since age 4 and wishes she could go the her forever. Being so great puts her in such high demand and sometimes we have to see someone else, but Dr. Banks is the absolute best!

Love My Pediatrician show details Love My Pediatrician
by Best Pediatrician Ever on Jun 29th, 2009

Dr. Banks has been my kids doc for over 16 years, she is a god send. She loves her babies and is attentive to their every need. I recommend her to every mom that I know!

Mar 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

She has been my children's doctor for eleven and a half years. We absolutely adore her, they remind me every year that it's time to go see her; they can't wait their so excited. She takes her time really getting to know her patients. You never leave her o

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Apr 26th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Best Pediatrician Ever!: Dr. Banks has been our daughter's pediatrician since my oldest was 1 and my youngest from birth. She's very thorough with her explanations of their symptoms and the instructions to make them well. When I leave her office, I feel c

Read Full Review at yahoo.com