Dr. Crystal Banks Daniels Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Crystal Banks Daniels?

June 29th, 2016

Disrespectful

I accompanied my Son who was taking my Grandson to his appt. My son told me how my Grandson cry and hate even seeing the building. I tried to make my Grandson feel comfortable by sitting him on the exam table and pretend to take his BP with the cuff that wasn't attached to anything. Dr. Banks walks in, my back was turned and she said, "I know you're not touching my stuff". I turned around and tried to keep my composure. Story goes on, Terrible Bedside Manner, didn't even speak when shw entered the room. Also Regina didn't wash her hands before taking my Grandson Blood, unless she did it before entering the room after touching the doorknob. I told my Son, just because people have a Title doesn't mean they are right. Speak for my Grandson.

April 26th, 2016

Very committed and good with both patient and parents.

May 7th, 2015

I have known Dr. Crystal Banks for almost 24 years as she has taken care of both of my children and she is the absolute BEST! I highly recommend her to anyone who is seeking an absolute wonderful doctor for their child

July 17th, 2013

Disappointed

June 10th, 2012

Gone but can't forget

Dr. Crystal was recommended after I moved my eldest from my own pediatrician. She was a godsend. She became my twins' doc up until we relocated from Detroit area. In the seven years we have been gone, I have yet to find a pediatrician with as much geniune love and care for my children. Dr. Banks cut her vacation short to come and clear up a matter involving my twin son. I hope her career continue to be as rewarding as my son's life has been. We will forever love Dr. Crystal

March 11th, 2012

Rude doctor

I called the after hours number for My Kids Doc and Dr. Banks returned my call. She was rude and talked down to me. I am thankful she is not at the Novi location so that my kids never have to see her. Dr. Banks is a poor representation of My Kids Doc. She needs to work on her beside manner.

January 24th, 2012

I have known Dr.Banks since she first came to the office on 8 mile and Lahser. She also saw my daughter when she was in the hospital and my daughter loved her and was very comfortable with her. She is, as many others have said, a very caring dedicated doctor and the kids are her top priority. My kids are all grown now but if the office was closer to my home, she and Dr. Monde would be my first choice as a doctor for my grandson.

December 6th, 2011

Concerned Mommy

The entire team at this location is wonderful; it is difficult to get an appointment with Dr. Crystal right away because she is so booked but it is worth the wait. She has a great bedside manner, explains to you and breaks down for your child exactly what is wrong and gives the team game plan for what we will do. She is well worth the wait as is all the doctors at My Kids Doc.

November 22nd, 2011

First visit was excellent. I loved the way Dr. Banks related to my child and also to me. She was very thorough, energetic, and attentive. Not rushed like some. I will definitely recommend her to other moms.

November 21st, 2011

She was my childhood doctor, I loved her as a kid growing up,she was gentle, friendly etc. I stayed with her up until I turned 18 and I had to see someone else :( but I found her again, I am now 7 months pregnant and I will send my child to her for his first check-up :)

February 8th, 2011

Dr. Banks is a wonderful doctor for infants to young adults. Dr. Banks has been my son's doctor since 2000, and now she is my younger children's doctor. I love that she talks to the children and the adults, she has a great memory. I kids feel comfortable with her. She make me feel comfortable. She is great doctor. I'm blessed to have found her 12 years ago. The issues I have with the office 1. That its hard to make appointments with Dr Banks2. Sometimes, I'm left on hold for several miniutes, then someone comes to the telephone to ask me have I been helped and then put me back on hold3. I'm asked to leave my name and number and someone will call me back and I dont get a call back. I have to call again and go through the same long process again.I try to understand that she is a great doctor and that she has more patience now, but its frustrating and no one seems to care.

May 26th, 2010

A Caring Knowlegable Physician

Dr. Banks is the primary care physician for both my toddler and infant. She is wonderful. My children love her. she is calm, patient, and thorough in her examanation and parent education. Her caring nature for her patients is exhibited by the entire office staff. I recommend Dr, Banks for any parent searching for a physician for thier child(ren).