Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
very unprofessional !!! show details very unprofessional !!!
Aug 21st, 2014

Types the whole time of visit....No physical exam performed...extremely rude and no personality....did not address my propelling wanted to order maintenance tests....terrible physician...

by Denise Hayes on Jan 25th, 2013

Four star rating show details Four star rating
by BRAD on Oct 27th, 2009

I find Dr. Bastin to be up-to-date on treatment methods, medications, and everything that makes a physician reliable. Her staff is more than courteous and the waits aren't too long. She spends as much time with you as needed. She listens to YOU when you have suggestions about your own symptoms and care. I've had several family doctors over the years, but none better than her.

by SoChas on Apr 2nd, 2009 on yahoo.com

I thought Dr. Bastin was great. Very attentive, concerned, and paid attention to the problems I reported. Her staff was also great at working you into her schedule if something arose. Dr. Bastin is probably the best general practitioner I've ever visited. I have nothing but positive things to say about her.||She's also attractive (think Reese Witherspoon's slightly older cousin).

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
wonderful dr show details wonderful dr
by Chris on Feb 25th, 2009

Dr Bastin spends time and answers your questions. Very knowledgeable

Kind, Nice, Understanding show details Kind, Nice, Understanding
by Citysearch User on Nov 3rd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Bastin is great! She takes time to listen to you. Her office staff is great. It`s not hard to get in to see her if there is a need to ge...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Oct 6th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I could not disgree more with the review claiming that Crystal Bastin is a quack.... nothing could be further from the truth!!! Perhaps the reviewer did not sufficiently offer proper information about their condition or was reluctant to follow instruction

Jul 19th, 2008 on yahoo.com

You would be better off to go to WebMD and try to cure yourself than go to the this quack. Every doctor I have seen since I went to her were astounded at how inept her recommendations were.STAY AWAY!

Dr. Bastin show details Dr. Bastin
by Matilda Brumfield on May 6th, 2008

I have been a patient with Dr. Bastin for over four years. I find her to be very caring and would rate her the best physician I personally have ever been to. I work in the insurance industry with several providers offices and her office staff (especially Sarah) have always went out of their way to help me with any special needs or requests. They are the greatest.