Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Good patient care show details Good patient care
by Sarah and John Dean on Aug 31st, 2016

Always diagnoses the illness or condition when a specialist is needed she refers us to the best specialist, she follows up with us she cares about her patients.

very unprofessional !!! show details very unprofessional !!!
Aug 21st, 2014

Types the whole time of visit....No physical exam performed...extremely rude and no personality....did not address my propelling wanted to order maintenance tests....terrible physician...

Four star rating show details Four star rating
by BRAD on Oct 27th, 2009

I find Dr. Bastin to be up-to-date on treatment methods, medications, and everything that makes a physician reliable. Her staff is more than courteous and the waits aren't too long. She spends as much time with you as needed. She listens to YOU when you have suggestions about your own symptoms and care. I've had several family doctors over the years, but none better than her.

wonderful dr show details wonderful dr
by Chris on Feb 25th, 2009

Dr Bastin spends time and answers your questions. Very knowledgeable

Dr. Bastin show details Dr. Bastin
by Matilda Brumfield on May 6th, 2008

I have been a patient with Dr. Bastin for over four years. I find her to be very caring and would rate her the best physician I personally have ever been to. I work in the insurance industry with several providers offices and her office staff (especially Sarah) have always went out of their way to help me with any special needs or requests. They are the greatest.