A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crystal Cassidy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Herman Memorial City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cassidy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Crystal Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Crystal C. Cassidy practice?
Dr. Crystal Cassidy practices Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Christal Cassidy, Dr. Chrystal Cassidy, Dr. Cristal Cassidy, Dr. Kristal Cassidy