A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crystal Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Coleman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crystal Dawn Coleman DO is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Crystal D. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Crystal Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Crystal Coleman practices Otolaryngology near Council Bluffs, IA.
See Council Bluffs Otolaryngologists.