A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crystal Seluk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seluk
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seluk Learn More
Dr. Seluk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crystal Dawn Seluk DO is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Crystal D. Seluk practice?
- Dr. Crystal Seluk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Crystal Seluk practices Otolaryngology near Council Bluffs, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Council Bluffs Otolaryngologists.