Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Fox Chase - Burholme
Fox Chase Cancer Center
333 Cottman Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19111
215-728-6900
Locations and availability (1)

|  Excellence  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2013

Dr. Denlinger has and delivers everything needed in a top notch oncologist and everything needed to be your Doctor. Promptness is not her specialty but once you understand, her tardiness is due to the "need" of spending more time with certain patients, especially during the early stage of diagnosis. I understand that wait now, because she took that extra time with us in the beginning and if she is the same with any patient as she was with us in her explanations and compassion, the wait is understandable and acceptable.

|  Satisfied Patient  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2011

Dr. Denlinger is my oncologist. She is a wonderful supportive physician. She really is a well informed information bank. She has helped me through one of the roughest diseases I have ever known and she has pulled me through to survivorship. She helped me so much at one particular visit because a lump came up and before I left her office that day, I knew that it was nothing to worry about. I immediately had an ultrasound and my mind was relieved within 2 minutes. That was a very emotional day for me because I had been through so much already and when that lump appeared I was so afraid and had been walking around with it for about two weeks since I had had an appointment scheduled with Dr. Denlinger two weeks after I found the lump. Because the appointment was already scheduled, I didn't call her and just waited, but I bet if I had called her, she would have seen me earlier. She holds my hand when I am afraid, but at the same time she lets me know what I need and she is very supportive. A wonderful doctor. I trust her with my life and know that she is one very smart doctor. Her personality and bedside manner is outstanding. She is perky and she talks to me not down at me. I like her demeanor and believe me I am so thankful to have her as my doctor.