A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crystal Evig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Evig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Crystal B. Evig practice?
Dr. Crystal Evig practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.