A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crystal Gadegbeku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crystal Gadegbeku, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadegbeku graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Gadegbeku has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crystal Anne Gadegbeku MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Crystal A. Gadegbeku practice?
- Dr. Crystal Gadegbeku has 2 office locations.
Dr. Crystal Gadegbeku practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Nephrologists.