A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crystal Gardner-Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crystal Gardner-Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner-Martin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gardner-Martin has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crystal Renee Gardner-Martin MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Crystal R. Gardner-Martin practice?
- Dr. Crystal Gardner-Martin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Crystal Gardner-Martin practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Nephrologists.