A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crystal Knight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crystal Knight is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knight
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knight Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crystal Knight, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Knight has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crystal M Knight MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Crystal M. Knight practice?
- Dr. Crystal Knight has 1 office location.
Dr. Crystal Knight practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Billings, MT.
See Billings Pediatricians and Billings Gastroenterologists.