A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crystal Knight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crystal Knight is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crystal Knight, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Knight has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crystal M Knight MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Crystal M. Knight practice?
- Dr. Crystal Knight has 1 office location.
Dr. Crystal Knight practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Billings, MT.
See Billings Pediatricians and Billings Pediatric Specialists.