Dr. Crystal Luke MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 10th, 2014
used to love her
I've been a patient of hers for many many years and lately I have been nothing but disappointed when leaving an appointment. When you first get there you wait at least 10-15minutes before they call you back then youre going to wait a minimum of 30-45 minutes before dr. Luke actually comes in. When I was brought back to my room I was asked by one of her ladies if I was sure that I was a virgin and not sexually active. Being a patient of hers for this long and having her staff ask me that shocked me. Then when I finally had convinced the girl that I was a virgin she told me to never have sex and hold onto it for as long as I can and buy myself a purity ring. On another visit I consulted with Dr. Luke and she was as always running behind and brushed off anything I had to say and was quick to wrongly diagnosis me. Even though they act like they don't have time for you and are always behind, if you miss an appointment they will be sure to bill you a day after. Maybe its just me because I'm in my twenties that she doesn't spend time with me because my father adores her and always seems to leave happy, but he does wait a long time to. It seems like she just doesn't have time to care for a patient who has been there for years so I will never return to her office. I'd rather test my luck and find a new doctor that actually listens and spends more than 5-10minutes with me after I've waited 55minutes in that room.

March 20th, 2014
Horrible horrible doctor
Dr. Luke was probably the worst doctor I have ever had. I came to her when my insurance changed abruptly and I could nolonger go to my doctor. I just randomly picked doctor luke out of my provider book. Boy was that a mistake. I came with alot of health problems but she wouldn't address most of it because "you're to young for that". If I had paperwork I needed done I had to schedule and appointment and pay $40 just to have her fill out a form. Getting my records was like pulling teeth. Dr. Luke had my do a 24hr EKG because I was having an uncomfortable fluttering in my chest. She said it was Prolonged QT but it was my anxiety causing it so she never treated it. Not til 2 years later did I find out that is a VERY SERIOUS condition and I should have been put on a treatment immediately. Because of this doctor I review every single doctor before I even think of calling them.

April 25th, 2013
Trust goes both ways
Had an decent opinion of this office in general until recently. I have been a patient for almost 2 years. Staff is wonderful and when you see Dr. Luke she listens and responds accordingly. However, trust goes both ways. I am an asthmatic and an avid runner. My prescription for my rescue inhaler, which is also used as preventative medicine for my runs, expired 3 days before I needed to refill the last refill without me realizing it. This also happened to be 4 days before a marathon I've been training for and due to work couldn't get into an appointment before the race. Wouldn't give me even ONE refill without an appointment. Basically meaning I have to go to the ER when my asthma attack comes on. Also, have noticed in the last few months that even though the office doesn't close until 430 the phones have been shut off for the evening as early as 340 so questions can't be answered or appointments scheduled. Ridiculously unhappy and leaving the practice.

March 29th, 2011
I am very pleased with Dr. Luke and her staff. I have never had to wait long for an appointment. I have always felt comfortable with the DR. and I have never felt rushed. Dr. Luke is very caring and understanding.

November 11th, 2010
What an amazing doctor
Dr. Luke has been a Godsend to my daughter. She's very thorough, kind and understanding. I don't know how we got along before she was my daughter's doctor. Her staff is amazing, Kara and Rose are funniest, sweetest ladies I've ever met. I recommend Dr. Luke to everyone I know.

September 9th, 2010
An amazing doctor
I couldn't say enough good things about Dr. Luke. We came to her when our insurance was changed for my daughter. We really didn't know her very well and was unsure about finding yet another doctor, because of the insurance change.Dr. Luke took her time, even though she had a broken foot. She is very friendly and honest about everything. She is thorough and makes sure you have what you need when you leave her office. Her staff, Kara and Rose, are the sweetest gals and are absolutely wonderful!!

July 23rd, 2016