A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crystal Maksimik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crystal Maksimik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maksimik
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maksimik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crystal Maksimik, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maksimik graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Maksimik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crystal Maksimik DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Crystal Maksimik practice?
- Dr. Crystal Maksimik has 1 office location.
Dr. Crystal Maksimik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.