A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crystal Maksimik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crystal Maksimik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maksimik
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maksimik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crystal Maksimik, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maksimik graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Maksimik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crystal Maksimik DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Crystal Maksimik practice?
- Dr. Crystal Maksimik has 1 office location.
Dr. Crystal Maksimik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.