A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crystal Newby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crystal Newby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crystal Newby, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newby graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Newby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crystal Marie Newby MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Crystal M. Newby practice?
- Dr. Crystal Newby has 1 office location.
Dr. Crystal Newby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.