Dr. Crystal Newby MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 16th, 2016
She really is amazing
I have recommended Dr. Newby to several friends who have gone and had the same amazing experience any new or expecting mother would want. I am on my second child with Dr. Newby and have been overally pleased with everything. During labor with my first child she would come and sit on my bed checking on me. That really did it for me, I knew I had made a good choice in choosing the right doctor for me. She has never made me feel rushed or unimportant which is a common thing to here about doctors these days. I love her and would recommend her to anyone that is expecting, or just looking for a good ob!

September 3rd, 2016
Dr. Newby is a blessing!
Our family moved to the area about five years ago and I was pregnant with our second child. I was so nervous to leave our hometown doc behind and even more nervous to find a suitable replacement. Two of my neighbors recommended Dr. Newby. I AM SO GLAD THEY DID! Dr. Newby delivered baby #2 and is seeing me through my pregnancy with twins currently. She is like part of our family and I am so grateful for her bedside manner, relatable personality, and knowledge. Do not hesitate to make an appointment with her if you are trying to choose a doc for yourself or a loved one.

March 23rd, 2016
Dr. Newby is an absolute delight!

September 30th, 2015
Highly recommend Dr. Newby
Dr. Newby is an excellent physician. She took the time to answer all my questions during my consult. She was thorough, a great listener and sympathetic. I really liked her approach to taking care of her patients. She provided me with multiple options and asked me what I wanted to proceed with. I also liked that she gave me several resources to read to address my health needs. I highly recommend Dr. Newby.

March 25th, 2014
Dr. Newby comes highly recommended!!
I don't usually take the time to do these sorts of things, but my experiences with Dr. Newby have far exceeded my expectations and I felt compelled to share them with anyone looking for a new doctor. For anyone looking for a doctor to handle your routine needs or to support you through a pregnancy, she is top-notch. I honestly recommend her to all my friends and co-workers knowing they will not be disappointed. Thank you, Dr Newby for making me feel valued each time I visit. Your bedside manner is just as strong as your medical knowledge and I appreciate that important combination.

May 21st, 2013
Simply the Best
I can't say enough about the care I received from Dr. Newby. She is simply the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Her bedside manner is incredible. She actually....wait for it.....sits down and listens to your concerns! She made me feel so comfortable...like I was just chatting with a friend. I had heard she is one of the more popular OB's in town and after finally getting in to see her, I now know why.

February 7th, 2012
Simply the best OB/GYN in Kansas City
Dr. Newby is in a league of her own. All of my friends and co-workers have switched to her due to her unbelievable reputation. Her bedside manner is her strong suit. She listens, she cares and most important, she spends time with you. Good luck getting an appt with her (heard she is always booked), but if you can get in, you will thank me later!