A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crystal Otteman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crystal Otteman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otteman
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Otteman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Otteman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crystal J Otteman DO is a female Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Crystal J. Otteman practice?
- Dr. Crystal Otteman has 1 office location.
Dr. Crystal Otteman practices Pulmonary Disease near Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Pulmonologists.