Family Physicians

Doc Family Practice
6300 Roosevelt Rd
Oak Park, IL 60304
708-383-6333
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Cannot get a hold of her  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

Her telephone is always forwarded to a message center with instructions to only forward emergencies. It is frustrating not being able to get a medical question answered by your doctor-- who then fails to return my telephone call (message to staff). .

|  unhappy  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

Dr. Peoples is a caring doctor but her office staff is very unprofessional.I never got a follow up, even after getting lab work done.I called several times and nobody seems to knows anything or they are too lazy to do their job.I had an MRI and I didn't get results until I got a physical, 2 years later!I figured that I would get a phone call if there was a problem,well I didn't.I don't recommend this office to anyone.

|  THIS DOCTOR IS AN ANGEL  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

I HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS DR. SINCE ,SHE CAME TO HER LOCATION. ABOUT 30 YRS.ANYONE WHO DOESNT THINK SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR, DOESNT KNOW DR'SSHE IS THE BEST, SHE CARES ABOUT THE PATIENT NOT THE MONEY. I LOVE HER AND SO DOES MY WHOLE FAMILY.

|  Wouldn't call me back  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2011

Dr. Peoples is a nice lady, but I was very disappointed with her service and professionalism. She diagnosed me with uterine fibroids and ordered an ultrasound. Not only did she not call me with the results, but I had to call her 3 times and didn't get a call back for 2 weeks. Then all she told me was that I did indeed have fibroids and referred me to an ob/gyn. Only then did I learn (from my ob/gyn) the severity of my situation, the massiveness of my fibroids and that there was a possibility of cancer. It was also only then that I learned I had some sort of infection years before that she never even told me about. Thank God everything turned out ok (after major surgery), but I can't imagine if it HAD been something worse. Don't trust her.

|  Bad Service  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

Bad service she has to many patient never, never, I mean never call you back

|  care?  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2009

i am switching doctors because she does not call back when you are sick and there is no office apt, available