Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient show details Patient
Jan 2nd, 2015

Dr. Peoples is not an effective doctor. If you are looking for a new doctor please continue to search. The biggest complaint is that she us not inquisitive. When it comes to your health you want and need a doctor who is curious about findings that maybe abnormal to investigate further and search for the necessary answers. She does none of these things, which seems like she doesn't care. Just as the others have stated she doesn't get back to you with test results. She doesn't call back, her office is unprofessional which she doesn't even realize is a direct reflection on her business. Searching for another doctor, Dr. Peoplesis never hardly there anyway, so just as well. I wish I could give her zero stars, I hope her neglect of her patients will not be the cause of someone's illness going undiagnosed at the expense of that patient.

Cannot get a hold of her show details Cannot get a hold of her
Jun 21st, 2012

Her telephone is always forwarded to a message center with instructions to only forward emergencies. It is frustrating not being able to get a medical question answered by your doctor-- who then fails to return my telephone call (message to staff). .

unhappy show details unhappy
Mar 1st, 2012

Dr. Peoples is a caring doctor but her office staff is very unprofessional.I never got a follow up, even after getting lab work done.I called several times and nobody seems to knows anything or they are too lazy to do their job.I had an MRI and I didn't get results until I got a physical, 2 years later!I figured that I would get a phone call if there was a problem,well I didn't.I don't recommend this office to anyone.

THIS DOCTOR IS AN ANGEL show details THIS DOCTOR IS AN ANGEL
May 3rd, 2011

I HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS DR. SINCE ,SHE CAME TO HER LOCATION. ABOUT 30 YRS.ANYONE WHO DOESNT THINK SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR, DOESNT KNOW DR'SSHE IS THE BEST, SHE CARES ABOUT THE PATIENT NOT THE MONEY. I LOVE HER AND SO DOES MY WHOLE FAMILY.

Wouldn't call me back show details Wouldn't call me back
Apr 4th, 2011

Dr. Peoples is a nice lady, but I was very disappointed with her service and professionalism. She diagnosed me with uterine fibroids and ordered an ultrasound. Not only did she not call me with the results, but I had to call her 3 times and didn't get a call back for 2 weeks. Then all she told me was that I did indeed have fibroids and referred me to an ob/gyn. Only then did I learn (from my ob/gyn) the severity of my situation, the massiveness of my fibroids and that there was a possibility of cancer. It was also only then that I learned I had some sort of infection years before that she never even told me about. Thank God everything turned out ok (after major surgery), but I can't imagine if it HAD been something worse. Don't trust her.

Bad Service show details Bad Service
Mar 7th, 2011

Bad service she has to many patient never, never, I mean never call you back

care? show details care?
Oct 18th, 2009

i am switching doctors because she does not call back when you are sick and there is no office apt, available