A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crystal Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crystal Perry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crystal Perry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Perry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Illini Community Hospital
- Blessing Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crystal Perry MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Crystal Perry practice?
- Dr. Crystal Perry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Crystal Perry practices Family Medicine near Quincy, IL.
See Quincy Family Physicians.