Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Crystal Radnitzer
Dr. Crystal Radnitzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Urbana, IL, with another office in Urbana, IL. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Radnitzer is affiliated with Carle Foundation Hospital and John & Mary Kirby Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Crystal Radnitzer has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Crystal Radnitzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Urbana, IL.
Dr. Christine Weaver
Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics
Urbana, IL 0 mi24
Dr. Robert Zeiders
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Urbana, IL 0 mi48
Dr. Benjamin Rhee
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Urbana, IL 0 mi16