A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crystal Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crystal Reed, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Reed has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital & Hlth Care Center
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crystal Dawn Reed MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Crystal D. Reed practice?
- Dr. Crystal Reed has 5 office locations.
Dr. Crystal Reed practices Radiation Oncology near Jasper, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN.
See Jasper Radiation Oncologists.