A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crystal Silas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crystal Silas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crystal Silas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Silas graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Silas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital & Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crystal Silas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Crystal Silas practice?
- Dr. Crystal Silas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Crystal Silas practices Family Medicine near Cook, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cloquet, MN and Grand Marais, MN.
See Cook Family Physicians.