A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crystal Silas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crystal Silas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silas
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crystal Silas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Silas graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Silas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital & Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crystal Silas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Crystal Silas practice?
- Dr. Crystal Silas has 1 office location.
Dr. Crystal Silas practices Family Medicine near Porterville, CA.
See Porterville Family Physicians.