A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crystal Silas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crystal Silas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silas
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crystal Silas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Silas graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Silas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital & Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crystal Silas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Crystal Silas practice?
- Dr. Crystal Silas has 1 office location.
Dr. Crystal Silas practices Family Medicine near Porterville, CA.
See Porterville Family Physicians.