Dr. Crystal Slade Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Crystal Slade?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Crystal Slade?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 22nd, 2015

If You Enjoy Paying For Rush Job and Incomplete Service Come Here

I am considered middle aged now and have been a longstanding patient of Dr. Slade without complaint. This last GYN visit was rushed so that I felt I couldn't ask questions about a concern. During my exam the doctor refused to do a pap stating I did not need one. My insurance covers pap and rectal annually, but she would not perform. Although I am not concerned with STD's I always request panel. During this visit I was advised my insurance would not cover. I later verified with insurance that it is also covered, but I had already left the office. I contacted office to express my displeasure and they were unwilling to give me a proper exam. This visit was billed to my insurance for over $2000 and I didn't get a complete exam! Further, the doctor didn't contact me to advise of me of the blood work I had regarding a hormonal concern. I am very disappointed in how they treated me like a number instead of a patient who has been going there for over 10 years. The doctor and management were very unsympathetic and dismissive. After 10 years, I will have to find a doctor that cares about their patients!

June 16th, 2015

Love Dr. Slade! Highly recommended. Very Please with the care provided

D. Slade is very professional, knowledgeable and personable. She takes special care to answer questions and address all concerns. She is very detailed and shows great concern for her patients. This was my third pregnancy and I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Slade. She is a great communicator and accommodating. I had a repeat c-section and Dr. Slade was not scheduled to be be present at the hospital during the time my c-section was scheduled. I requested that she perform the procedure and she altered her schedule to meet my request. I respect her and really appreciate all that she does as a healthcare professional. I will continue to see Dr. Slade for all of my future ob and gynecological needs.

March 7th, 2015

Poor customer service and attention to patient needs

When I was pregnant and complained about cramping and had spotting, I went to see Dr. Slade and her associates two days in a row. I was told "just don't walk around the mall" your oK. Only to go home on the second evening and had a miscarriage. I was rushed by ambulance where I delivered the baby. My husband and I were devastated not only by the miscarriage but by the insensitive way we were treated by the staff when we called Dr. Slade and her very SLOW response to call us back. She said little. Never checked up on me. She knew that I was high risk (this being my 3rd miscarriage). I write this hoping and praying that she and her practice take serious customer service and mom-to-be complaints. I don't wish my plight on my worst enemy.

March 1st, 2014

Great doctor

Dr. Slade is an excellent doctor. I have been seeing her for the past 5 years and she is the best doctor I ever had. I can schedule an appointment online or by phone. When I send an email, it is responded to promptly. She makes me feel very comfortable and answers all my questions. I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Slade. I moved out of the area and I continue to see her because I truly believe that it doesn't get any better than Dr. Slade.

January 16th, 2014

Go see Dr. Slade for your OBGYN needs

Dr. Slade is a great OBGYN and is very caring. Her nursing staff is great along with the office staff. I am always able to get an appointment with her and if she is unavailable for any reason she has a huge team of other doctors and other providers that you can be worked in with.

March 26th, 2013

Very informative

I really like this doctor and her staff at the Jonesboro office. My first visit was very nice. I left another rude office and this one exceeded my expectations. Dr. Slade is straight forward and yet very pleasant at the same time. Although she was busy, she took the time to personally explain options for me since I am unable to conceive. Although, I had to wait a little bit to see her, it was worth it. Actually, I am glad she is busy, that means she is doing something right!

February 3rd, 2013

Dr. Slade seemed tobe rushed for time. She spoke vey quickly and did not have time to answer all of my quesitons. Instead, she gave me some pamphlets and told me to read them and abruptly left.

September 11th, 2012

Dr. Slade is excellent!

I would recommend Dr. Slade to anyone. My daughter is currently seeing her for her pregnancy. She is very nice and compassionate. I love the convenience of being able to see her in Fayetteville or in the Spivey office near Jonesboro/Stockbridge since I live in between the two locations.

October 8th, 2015