Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Crystal Terry
Dr. Crystal Terry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alameda, CA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Terry is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus, Alta Bates Summit Med Ctr and Alameda Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Crystal Terry has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Crystal Terry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alameda, CA.
Dr. Jeffrey Levy
Alameda, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Robert Brooks
Anesthesiology, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Alameda, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Lisa Collins
Alameda, CA 0 mi18