A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Csaba Gajdos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Csaba Gajdos, Assistant Professor of Surgery is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Csaba Gajdos, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajdos graduated from Albert Szent-Gyorgy University, Szeged. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gajdos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Csaba Gajdos MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Csaba Gajdos practice?
- Dr. Csaba Gajdos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Csaba Gajdos practices Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.