A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Csaba Gajdos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Csaba Gajdos, Assistant Professor of Surgery is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gajdos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gajdos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Csaba Gajdos, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajdos graduated from Albert Szent-Gyorgy University, Szeged. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gajdos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Csaba Gajdos MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Csaba Gajdos practice?
- Dr. Csaba Gajdos has 1 office location.
Dr. Csaba Gajdos practices Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.