A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Csaba Magassy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Csaba Magassy, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Csaba Magassy, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magassy graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Magassy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Csaba Ladislao Magassy FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Csaba L. Magassy practice?
- Dr. Csaba Magassy has 1 office location.
Dr. Csaba Magassy practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Facial Plastic Surgery near Mc Lean, VA.
See Mc Lean Plastic Surgeons and Mc Lean Surgeons.