A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ctibor Kaigl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ctibor Kaigl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaigl graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaigl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ctibor T Kaigl MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ctibor T. Kaigl practice?
- Dr. Ctibor Kaigl has 1 office location.
Dr. Ctibor Kaigl practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.