Overall Review

no change

June 14th, 2016
Saw him Hosp he seems know what is going on. So far like him well not had my surgery yet but hear his staff rude not good? that scares me some other that Im glad to have him

January 10th, 2016
Best Doctor I have had for cancer treatment

October 6th, 2015
Best Urologist In Orange County
I love having Dr. Pham as my urologist. Seriously. Any time I've suffered kidney stones in the past, the Dr. has managed to work with me in terms of helping me address my symptoms in the short-term while working to develop a long-term solution to rid myself of them. Dr. Pham is as conventional as he is innovative. Yeah, the wait times might get higher as the day gets longer, but if you're prompt, he will be too. Further, his office staff is very approachable and are more than eager to assist in any way possible.

May 11th, 2015
Wonderful doctor!
Dr. Phan is a wonderful doctor! I was referred to him a couple of years ago after a tiny hole was found in my bladder following surgery with another doctor. He is extremely thorough and is very kind and understanding of his patients. Dr. Phan is also an excellent surgeon and I have had NO problems since. It's been a couple of years now, and I feel great. I highly recommend this doctor! His office staff is always kind and professional as well.

May 10th, 2014
Dr Cu Phan is a problem solver
I have an ongoing and recurring problem with prostatitis, consequently I have seen several Urologists. Dr Cu Phan is my choice to be my regular Urologist as he is a problem solver. Dr Cu Phan understands my problems, has explained in great detail the potential remedies and why they may or may not work for me, and he also has discussed the risks associated with these potential remedies. I, without reservation, give Dr Cu Phan a big thumbs up.

February 26th, 2014
Excellent Urologist
Dr. Phan is an excellent Surgeon and has a unique and sensitive approach to patient care and comfort. He makes you feel at ease and is very motivational about overall health. Very genuine!! What a refreshing change to many other medical experiences. All star staff truly enhances experience as a patient. Highly recommend Dr. Phan!!!

October 20th, 2011
Excellent and easily understood detailed explanation of problem and future needs and possibilities.

June 3rd, 2011
An excellent Doctor in all aspects

April 25th, 2011
Dr. Phan is thorough, intellectually and compassionately engaged in his patient's well-being. Both my husband and I have been Dr. Phan's patients and are grateful for the timely and accurate treatment we received from him.

April 21st, 2011
I have been seeing Doctor Phan and have had a pleasant experience. Still working to finalize my health concerns. Need to take a few more test. Will keep you updated. Lots of experience and ease of interaction.

January 28th, 2011
DR. PHAN IS AMAZING
Dr. Phan is extremely competent and knowledgable in his field. I would highly recommend this doctor. My only complaint is his office staff. If ever there was an unprofessional, unreliable, discourteous, and simply uncaring group of young ladies, these young ladies are it. It took months to get information to and from Dr. Phan. They are there to assist him, however good luck if any of your messages ever reach him. I heard of a patient who waited 2 months to get a referral for a CT Scan! I have had similar problems with the constant overturn of staff for the last 5 years. There are people's lives at stake and many of us are cancer patients. I truly wish Dr. Phan would take a good long look at who he has "representing him" at the front desk. He once had an assistant named Judy who was simply amazing. She was so courteous. I am glad my first contact with Dr. Phan was with her. Since she left, his staff's demeanor and professionalism have gone down the drain. I am multilingual and I have heard their vulgar and crass discussions and am appalled that they talk this way in front of waiting patients! I know of several doctors who praise Dr. Phan but have the hardest time getting information through his staff. Truly tragic. PLEASE DR. PHAN, GET BETTER ASSISTANTS!

August 26th, 2010
Highly recommended! Has been a surgeon for over 17 years and is the best in his field. Bedside manner is excellent, soft spoken.