Dr. Cu Phan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cu Phan?

July 12th, 2017

Dr. Cu Phan is the top urology doctor and surgeon in Orange County and perhaps California as well. He stays on top of the most advance and best methods to treat patients. Takes whatever time is needed with his patients. He is justifiably confident but not a bit arrogant. Communicates with patient and family and invites questions. It doesn't get any better.

May 25th, 2017

New BPH treatment Procedure

I traveled from GA to Newport Beach to see Dr Phan for the new BPH treatment using steam (Rezum procedure) 3 months ago. The surgery was fully successful. My condition is vastly improved. Great outcome. I strongly recommend Dr. Phan to anyone who may be having urological problems. He is the best doctor I have ever had. Thank you, Dr. Phan and your amazing staff!

March 30th, 2017

Gold Standard Urologist and Surgeon.

Dr. Phan stays up to date with the latest urology and surgery techniques. Totally devoted to his patients needs. Explains everything and invites questions. Confident but not arrogant. It doesn't get any better than Dr. Cu Phan.

June 15th, 2016

Saw him Hosp he seems know what is going on. So far like him well not had my surgery yet but hear his staff rude not good? that scares me some other that Im glad to have him

January 10th, 2016

Best Doctor I have had for cancer treatment

October 6th, 2015

Best Urologist In Orange County

I love having Dr. Pham as my urologist. Seriously. Any time I've suffered kidney stones in the past, the Dr. has managed to work with me in terms of helping me address my symptoms in the short-term while working to develop a long-term solution to rid myself of them. Dr. Pham is as conventional as he is innovative. Yeah, the wait times might get higher as the day gets longer, but if you're prompt, he will be too. Further, his office staff is very approachable and are more than eager to assist in any way possible.

May 11th, 2015

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Phan is a wonderful doctor! I was referred to him a couple of years ago after a tiny hole was found in my bladder following surgery with another doctor. He is extremely thorough and is very kind and understanding of his patients. Dr. Phan is also an excellent surgeon and I have had NO problems since. It's been a couple of years now, and I feel great. I highly recommend this doctor! His office staff is always kind and professional as well.

May 10th, 2014

Dr Cu Phan is a problem solver

I have an ongoing and recurring problem with prostatitis, consequently I have seen several Urologists. Dr Cu Phan is my choice to be my regular Urologist as he is a problem solver. Dr Cu Phan understands my problems, has explained in great detail the potential remedies and why they may or may not work for me, and he also has discussed the risks associated with these potential remedies. I, without reservation, give Dr Cu Phan a big thumbs up.

February 26th, 2014

Excellent Urologist

Dr. Phan is an excellent Surgeon and has a unique and sensitive approach to patient care and comfort. He makes you feel at ease and is very motivational about overall health. Very genuine!! What a refreshing change to many other medical experiences. All star staff truly enhances experience as a patient. Highly recommend Dr. Phan!!!

October 20th, 2011

Excellent and easily understood detailed explanation of problem and future needs and possibilities.

June 3rd, 2011

An excellent Doctor in all aspects

April 25th, 2011

Dr. Phan is thorough, intellectually and compassionately engaged in his patient's well-being. Both my husband and I have been Dr. Phan's patients and are grateful for the timely and accurate treatment we received from him.