A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Culley Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Culley Christensen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christensen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Culley Christensen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Christensen has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Culley K Christensen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Culley K. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Culley Christensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Culley Christensen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hobbs, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Colville, WA.
See Hobbs Orthopedic Surgeons.