A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Culley Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Culley Christensen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Culley Christensen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Christensen has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Christensen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans