Surgeons

10752 N 89th Pl
Ste C134
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
480-860-4411
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  shoulder surgery  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

My wife had shoulder surgery recently. Dr. Christensen did the pre-op well, and the surgery went well. However, Dr. Christensen did not meet with either me or my wife after the surgery. Even the nurses were surprised.

|  Felt Humiliated  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

I recently received a collections bill from this office without any prior attempt to bill me. I called them directly and they told me not to ever call them again and did not attempt to help. I wanted an answer and all they could say is they sent out bills, which they never did. I told them why they didn't bill my insurance and all they could say is that my insurance ended 12/31/11. Keep in mind I went to this doctor in July of 2011. I called four times and every time I got hung up on. Then they told me to not use volger language. I never once was rude to these people. I am very upset with the level of customer service I received from this office. I am sad that I refered people to them. I am now going to report them to the BBB.

|  Deserving of the previous reviews..  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

Despite the negative reviews on here, I went to him anyway. I assumed only angry people came on here to complain about a rare, negative experience. I regret visiting him. I waited over an hour past my scheduled time, he spent less than a total of five minutes with me - while speaking over me to stop me asking questions & giving me an at times confused look. I could tell he was only concerned with getting me in and out as quickly as possible. He then went on to say I would likely need 6 months of physical therapy to correct my knee pain, wrote me a prescription for anti-inflammatories & stopped answering my questions after I received X-Ray. Despite telling me I would likely need 6 months of physical therapy, he recommended I return to him in ONE WEEK for another visit. Why? I've had this pain for one year, I supposedly will need 6 months of physical therapy, and he wants to see me again in a week? This guy is just milking the system for as much cash as he can get. He doesn't care about me, you, or anyone else. To say I'm disappointed is a severe understatement. I can't believe I'm going to be obligated to pay him anything, it makes me angry.Save your money and see someone who is going to give you worthwhile service for it.

|  Uncaring, Unprofessional, Horrible bedside. Just a theif!  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

I wouldn't go back to this Doctor for ANYTHING! The receptionist is extremely rude. I was charged $35 to complete 1 page of paper work (not covered by insurance). My 2nd visit lasted less than 5 minutes for me to tell him nothing was wrong. He didn't even examine me or anything. With a visit that short I would have thought he could have completed the 1 page of $35 paper work during this time, but noooo. I had to come back. To complete the paperwork would have probably taken 5-10 minutes which would have resulted in a possible 15 minute office visit. He didn't explain anything from my MRI that he sent me to get. I think this guy is a world class rip off and will recommend you to get anything that will give him a kickback and help people he knows get money from patients in need. STAY AWAY! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO ANOTHER DR.

|  Incompetent Dr.  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

Came into office with excruciating neck and shoulder pain-could barely move. Office staff rude and uncaring. Nurse moving my neck around in agony-crying in pain-no compassion- dr did no background- physical exam- looked at xrays-said arthritis - prescribed drugs- said no mri necessary, no rec for heat, ice, treatment, or sling to relieve shoulder pain, said come back in a week-said I am from out of town=said well, if you're still here, come back in a week. Given prenisone by different ortho-mri revealed herniated disk-need cervical mri and surgery. Dr. is a complete idiot--staff rude. Can't believe I even went there-usually do my research but in such agony I went to the first place that had an appt. No wonder they had an appt!!!!!

|  knee surgery  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

First lie to me regarding recovery time,staff is ok, after several returns my problem its worsen, very arrogant, doesn't listen to patients.Should be out the business.

|  HE'S ALL ABOUT MAKIN' BIG BUCKS!!  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2009

This doctor is uncaring and unethical. He fixed a friend's fractured wrist and left an ugly scar a mile long. He's rude to his staff. He's all about overcharging and filling his pockets.

|  Everyting from the staff to the Doc is top notch!  |  show details
by Empress3 on Aug 20th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Waiting 3 months to see a doc?Not here!The staff's motto is "If the doc is in the office,we'll put you on the schedule".And they mean it!They try to see everyone within 24 hours of the inital call to them and if surgery is needed,it's scheduled within days!The staff is accomodating and efficient.The Dr.is a man of few words,so if you're looking for warm and fuzzy,he's not your man,but if you want expert care and a speedy recovery,this is definitely the place for you.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Inconsiderate, Money hungry! Find someone else  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2008

I work in surgery and went to see Dr Christensen as a patient. He is the most arrogent, inconsiderate, un-caring, money hungry surgeon I have ever met. He owns his own Physical Therepy on site. All he wants to do is get you into his facility for as long as possible for the $. He came into the room already knowing what you was going to say, without going over my extensive medical history. He did not even sit down to discuss options. Barely did an exam (if that is what you would call it). He was also extremely rude to a family member that was with me that had conserns. All he said to her was: "I don't know why you are telling me this". HELLO! DR you are supposed to talk to your patients and their families and address their fears and concerns, not dismiss what they say and just try to get money from them and the insurance. O, he also had his staff take X-rays, that he never looked at. His staff all seem very miserable to be working there. Find another Dr, there are good ones out there!

|  No compassion and appears to be deaf  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2008

This doctor refused to listen to pertinent information and released my suffering child without adequate treatment.