Dr. Cully Cobb MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

October 23rd, 2015
Excellent work on two operations. One, opening and putting a shunt in a cyst inside my spinal cord. The second, modifying a vertebrae pressing on a major nerve. I couldn't be happier with the whole process.

October 29th, 2013
May be a good doctor, but............
I was a happy patient of Dr.Cobb's until he changed his phone system. You can no longer get ahold of a human. The phone system instructs you to leave your name and phone number and the office would get ahold of you. I left three messages with no phone call back. I complained to my family doctor who referred my to Dr. Cobb, and his office left two messages with no return call. Dr. Cobb may be a good doctor, but his phone system stinks. How can you run an office where you can't even make an appointment. It would be really nice if a real human answered the phone

December 20th, 2011
Brain Surgery for EpilepsyB
Any kind of surgery is no fun, but to know that you need brain surgery for your epilepsy is scary. Dr.Cobb howevery made it much easier not only for myself, but my family! I had mine done a while ago, but I still remember what a kind person he was. Always taking time to explain everything and treating my family and I in such a caring,commpasionate,and Professional way. It might have been a hard thing to go through, but he and his staff made it easier, just by being themselves!

July 30th, 2010
Brain surgery
I was scared to death to learn I needed my melon cracked (lol) but Dr. Cobb made sure I new everything would be fine. which it is, I am very happy with Dr. Cobb as my neurosurgeon.