Dr. Cully Cobb III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cully Cobb III?

Schwannoma tumor removal

Posted on September 7th, 2017

Dr Cully removed a nerve tumor in my neck from my C2 nerve successfully. He was the only one who was willing to do this surgery (after seeing 3 other doctors). I am grateful to him for his bravery to do this. Also greatly appreciate his humor! :)

honest and highly competent

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Excellent work on two operations. One, opening and putting a shunt in a cyst inside my spinal cord. The second, modifying a vertebrae pressing on a major nerve. I couldn't be happier with the whole process.

May be a good doctor, but............

Posted on October 29th, 2013

I was a happy patient of Dr.Cobb's until he changed his phone system. You can no longer get ahold of a human. The phone system instructs you to leave your name and phone number and the office would get ahold of you. I left three messages with no phone call back. I complained to my family doctor who referred my to Dr. Cobb, and his office left two messages with no return call. Dr. Cobb may be a good doctor, but his phone system stinks. How can you run an office where you can't even make an appointment. It would be really nice if a real human answered the phone

Brain Surgery for EpilepsyB

Posted on December 20th, 2011

Any kind of surgery is no fun, but to know that you need brain surgery for your epilepsy is scary. Dr.Cobb howevery made it much easier not only for myself, but my family! I had mine done a while ago, but I still remember what a kind person he was. Always taking time to explain everything and treating my family and I in such a caring,commpasionate,and Professional way. It might have been a hard thing to go through, but he and his staff made it easier, just by being themselves!

Brain surgery

Posted on July 30th, 2010

I was scared to death to learn I needed my melon cracked (lol) but Dr. Cobb made sure I new everything would be fine. which it is, I am very happy with Dr. Cobb as my neurosurgeon.

Posted on September 7th, 2017